TIC GROUP REPAIRS PLATFORM - CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing the Repairs Platform and utilising the services offered on the Repairs Platform you agree to be bound by these Terms. We may amend these Terms at any time and any amended terms are effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to check the Terms for any modifications each time you wish to use the Repairs Platform.
2. Intellectual property
Trademarks (whether registered or otherwise) of retailers and vendors/suppliers remain the property of the organisations to which they refer.
We own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in material on the Repairs Platform (including algorithms, core functionality, repair protocols, and the name of the Repairs Platform). We also own the list of repairer's details. You must not reproduce, distribute, communicate or publish any content of the Repairs Platform (save where permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or by TIC in writing).
In addition, you must not:
- (a) "frame" the material on the Repairs Platform with other material on any website without our written permission;
- (b) under any circumstances modify or copy:
- (i) the layout of the Repairs Platform; and
- (ii) any computer software and code contained in the Repairs Platform;
- (c) use the Repairs Platform or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful, in breach of these Terms or otherwise infringes any rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or to knowingly transmit any virus, Trojan horse, worm or other disabling feature affecting software or hardware;
- (d) use the Repairs Platform to data mine or compile any document or database incorporating or based on material or information contained on or gained through the Repair Platform;
- (e) impersonate another person (for example, by using another person's account or by creating a false account) or allow any other person to use your account or impersonate you.
3. Usage of the Platform
The TIC Repairs Platform is fee free for end consumers.
In the interests of providing a better repairs experience, many businesses involved in repairs can connect to the system at no charge.
No business is obliged by TIC Group to use the Repairs Platform, but we'd be delighted if you did.
4. B2B Users
Businesses are permitted limited access to customer details so that items can be repaired and to provide customers with information about the repair. You agree not to use customers' personal details for any reason not related to the processing of the customers repair or to make public this information in any form.
5. Termination of access
We may terminate your access to the Repair Platform at any time without giving any explanation or justification, if you are thought to be attempting to interfere with the TIC Repairs Platform, to replicate it, or to illegally access data within the system. We have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of such action.